Ian Somerhalder Balkan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Omiljeni citati

3 posters

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

1Omiljeni citati Empty Omiljeni citati Ned Jan 23, 2011 10:56 pm

heyMcqueen

heyMcqueen
Administrator
Administrator

Koji su?

http://www.iansbalkan.com

2Omiljeni citati Empty Re: Omiljeni citati Pon Jan 24, 2011 6:46 pm

♫_Tea_♫

♫_Tea_♫
Eternal stud
Eternal stud

ovaj mi je naj naj..(to je više dijalog,ali eto xD)
"Katherine"
"Yes"
"Katherine"
"Yes Damon"
"Go to hell"

3Omiljeni citati Empty Re: Omiljeni citati Pon Jan 24, 2011 7:03 pm

heyMcqueen

heyMcqueen
Administrator
Administrator

Evo moji:

I admit freely to killing Tanner. I drank his blood until he shriveled like a prune. And I wouldn't mind doing the same thing to you, brother. But a well? It's hardly my style.
~Damon

"I don't hate Damon as much," she said. "I might even let him live." Her eyes narrowed, and then widened with an idea. "Listen, Damon," she said secretly.
"You're not as stupid as Stefan is. You know the way things really are. I've heard you say it. I've seen things you've done." She leaned forward. "I've been lonely since Klaus died. You could keep me company. All you have to do is say you love me best. Then after I kill them we'll go away. You can even kill the girl if you want. I'd let you. What do you think?"
Oh, God, thought Elena, sickened again. Damon's eyes were on Katherine's wide blue ones; he seemed to be searching her face. And the whimsical amusement was back in his expression. Oh, God, no, Elena thought. Please, no…
Slowly, Damon smiled. Elena watched Damon with mute dread. She knew that disturbing smile too well.But even as her heart sank, her mind threw a mocking question at her. What difference did it make? She and Stefan were going to die anyway. It only made sense for Damon to save himself. And it was wrong to expect him to go against his nature.
She watched that beautiful, capricious smile with a feeling of sorrow for what Damon might have been.
Katherine smiled back at him, enchanted. "We'll be so happy together. Once they're dead, I'll let you go. I didn't mean to hurt you, not really. I just got angry."
She put out a slender hand and stroked his cheek. "I'm sorry."
"Katherine," he said. He was still smiling.
"Yes." She leaned closer.
"Katherine…"
"Yes, Damon?"
"Go to hell."
~Dialog between Damon and Katherine with Elena's thoughts

http://www.iansbalkan.com

4Omiljeni citati Empty Re: Omiljeni citati Pon Maj 16, 2011 7:38 pm

NinaTheVampire

NinaTheVampire
ISF Supporter
ISF Supporter

OMG, ne mogu da izdvojim NAJDIVNIJA KNJIGA, plakala sam kao mala beba <3